This 5-hour session is available FREE to all Santa Claus Portrayal Artisits worldwide.
The video replay will also be available for a limited time to all Worldwide Santa Claus Network members (including FREE members).
Our “Kick-Off Speaker” is Mk Haley. Mk spent 25 years at Walt Disney Imagineering and currently is a Professor of Themed Entertainment at UT Austin. Her TEDx Talk “The Power of Influence” in which she uses Santa Claus as an example to showcase how much influence an iconic figure can have simply based on widespread recognition and popularity is fascinating! (You can watch it below.)
Here’s the preliminary list of topics:
- The Power of Santa Claus: Mk Haley- 25 year Disney Imagineer
- Real Beard Grooming & Designer Beards: Santa Ed & Thomas Sheerin
- How to Get Hired as Santa (malls/retail): Santa Ed & others
- How to Answer Questions Asked by Children: Santa Ed & others
- Being Santa for those with Special Needs: Kat Imhausen, Nathanial Ranch, John Scheuch,
- Storytelling for Non-Storytellers: Santa Ed & others
If you are not currently a member of the Worldwide Santa Claus Network you can join here FREE.